Thursday, April 29, 2010

17/2/2006
I was wandering alone
Looking for love in places it couldn't be found
You filled my heart with so much of it
That it burst and overflows
Sometimes in the form of tears
Sometimes as a cry of gratitude
Sometimes as a silent smile
And soon it will fill my whole being
And the whole world will be my own
But I have no use of this world
If you're not the center of it
Because it is you that has made my life worthwhile
I was smart but idle
Could do so much but didn't find the need to
You gave me that needed push
It was just a loving touch
Oh, so Divine and Radiant!
But I was exposed
And all that I had
Now struggles to be used
To please just you
Use me, mould me, dissolve me
Make me yours alone
And make yourself mine
To love and adorn and cherish and please
I want to sing for you
From the very depths of my heart
I want to perform for you
And see you proud
I want to work for you
And inspire
When people see me
I want them to see you
And your glory
That transformed me into yours
Right now, I want to cry for you
So that you'll come
I don't care what my destiny is
And with whom
I'm fated to spend my life
As long as my choice remains only you
As long as the world doesn't come in our way
Except to support and help me in pleasing you
I cannot be happy
But you know how silly I am
How distracted and impulsive
I don't think, don't resist when I should
Of course that will change
But you must do it before it's too late
I don't want to let you down
Or compromise
I'm scared and not so confident
But my wish is true
You are what I really want
Sometimes, when I let you take a backseat,
It may not seem that way
But you know,don't you?
"You are the only one who can make me happy"
And all of us know that
And of course I want to be happy, if nothing else
Is there a way to hurry up and make this process faster
I won't give up hope or stop waiting
But I'm impatient to make you happy
And I don't wanna give myself time to get discouraged and re-start
I want to run
Until I burst into your smile
And sparkle in your eyes
And make you look your most gorgeous.

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM , Blogger JuGgErNaUt said...

Wow!!! HE will be really proud of you :)

 
At April 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Chintani said...

I really hope so :) His 'proud eyes' are the BESTEST thing in the world

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home