Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kissed by a Raindrop

Dedicated to: the Art of Fact-ion, confession, contemplation, rain and Sunshine.
***
On a beach, sand beneath my feet
On a shaded, tree-lined street
Thinking, walking, contemplating
When I’m kissed by a raindrop
Eyes meet eyes, wondrously see
A smile, laughter, then, breaking free
Looking, feeling, contemplating
When I’m kissed by a raindrop
Hold my hand and with me, run
Run until we catch the sun
Let the raindrops melt away
Let the sunshine light our way
Run into the light, you’ll see
The making of our destiny
Thoughts and raindrops melt away
Let’s run into a whole new day
***
To hear the audio version, click the ‘Bribe’ button. :P

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

good stuff chintz...I m impressed...'LIKE'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home