Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alive is Awesome!


I have been a loyal user of Cinthol soap ever since I discovered that the company is one of the few in the beauty industry that does not test its products on animals. Recently, the brand earned another brownie point from me for its Alive is Awesome advertisement. This TV commercial portrays different bathing experiences – from a desert shower to a -10* C polar plunge! Understandably, all the adventurers rip the wrapper off a Cinthol bar and use their spanking-new, water-hued soap to add to their adventure-bathing venture.

The ad is refreshingly different and brings back memories of the evergreen Liril girl frolicking in a waterfall. Cinthol steers away from the traditional my-soap-makes-my-skin-baby-smooth-and-oh-so-fragrant positioning and makes the viewers sit up and take notice.
Taking a cue from Alive isAwesome, I intend to share a few adventure bathing experiences of my own over the next few weeks. Some are thrilling, some insane and others downright silly.

Read about my most recent river rafting adventure in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home